off-site retreats & meetings:
An off-site retreat focused on planning, design or creating a game plan can be both fun and highly productive no matter what size your operation. This space is ideal to get it all done. Space to sit/ lounge together in one big group or break out into many little ones. Projector, speakers, whiteboards and easels with giant paper for brainstorming sessions are all laid out when you arrive. Get ready for the creative juices to flow and sprout your next big move. Order take out or go with one of our awesome lady chefs to create the perfect family style meal for your team or a simple healthy buffet for quick energy to refuel and get back to work.
Benefits to an offsite at Shell’s Loft:
- A New Setting: Being in a new setting often encourages people to think more creatively, and to be more open-minded about new ideas and change.
- Fewer distractions: If you take your team out of their natural work setting, they're less distracted by social media or outside calls.
- Team Building: Retreats are a great opportunity to bring people out of their shell, and to help them engage with each other on a more personal level. You are helping your team bond in ways that will be beneficial in the long-run.
- A fresh outlook: A successful retreat leaves attendees feeling energized about returning to work and acting upon what was discussed.
the fine print
rental space limitations include the following:
- No cash bars.
- No DJ events.
- Cooking in our full kitchen must be approved by the Loft Manager prior to usage.
- We do NOT allow: confetti, bird seed, rice, or glitter. No wish lanterns, gel beads, or exposed floral petals on the ground or furniture. No spray decor.
- Shell’s Loft does not allow smoke machines, sparklers, or open flames.
- All events must end by 11:00pm and vendor teardown must be complete by midnight.